Business Outreach Committee
Chairperson: Melodie Peterson
Goal: Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with Milford Chamber members and area businesses.
- Welcome and greet new businesses in the community
- Maintain good working relationships with existing businesses through consistent communication and recognition.
- Business retention and expansion program that actively interviews area businesses to identify areas to assist and connect with available resources.
Education and Seminars Committee
Goal: Engage chamber members through the development of a speaking schedule for chamber meetings and the planning of additional educational and business networking opportunities.
- Create engaging speaking schedule for chamber member meetings.
- Provide opportunities for educational events and connections to business learning resources.
- Create opportunities for business to business networking.
Chairperson: Brandy Grossart
Goal: Promotion and marketing of Milford as a positive destination to live, play, shop, work and invest, all while preserving our history and heritage.
- To promote a positive image of Milford.
- To make community members aware of what Milford has to offer.
- To work closely with area associations, organizations, boards, clubs, etc (city and county) to find cooperative ways to promote Milford.
- To provide a cohesive marketing plan for Milford Chamber’s activities working with all Chamber committees.
- To provide social networking for Milford community businesses, clubs and events.
- Maintain website
- Maintain social media accounts
- Assist with content of quarterly Chamber Newsletter
- To identify and pursue local and external advertising opportunities.
Community Events Committee
Chairperson: Katie Wergin
Goal: Plan and oversee safe, family friendly events to promote a spirit of community, civic pride and service in Milford.
- Provide opportunities for Chamber Members to give back to the community through service based events.
- Coordinate events for the Milford community at large.
- Garage Sales
- Fun Days
- Souper Saturday
- Clean Up Day
Chairperson: Dennis Sugden
Goal: Oversee effective fundraising efforts for the Milford Chamber as determined by the yearly budget.
- Analyze budget for each committee to provide oversight for effective spending and provide alternative solutions for funding as necessary.
- Identify new and oversee existing opportunities for fundraising.
- Plan and oversee any fundraising events.
- Golf Tournament